No tag backs? Lame.
1. I used to be really into collecting Got Milk? ads. I had… a lot. A whole bunch of them. The collecting stretched on or at least two or three years in elementary school.
2. I seriously wanted to be a nun for a spell circa age 8.
3. Socialburn, this god-awful prog-rock band from just outside Tallahassee, was my first band interview. Yes, I was 15 and no, I didn’t know what the lead singer meant when he told me he could lick his elbow.
4. Around the same time that No. 3 took place, I totally owned/rocked a pyramid belt.
5. The first album I reviewed was Vertical Horizon’s Everything You Want. I was nine and it was for a Xeroxed summer camp newsletter my sister and I started because we didn’t want to play sports or videogames.
6. I was SGA president of my middle school in eighth grade, despite a totally Mean Girls-esque rumor swarming right before elections regarding yours truly.
7. I only ran for SGA president in eighth grade because my sister bet me that I wouldn’t.
8. I actually got pretty good at peeing squat-style while in Thailand with Lianne this summer. This may or may not have been in part to my drunken-parking lots training (shh…).
9. I started this blog waaay back in Fall 2007 to keep my folks and anyone else interested in my semester “studying” in London abreast my travels. That is why my username is actually my name and not some bastardized rendition. Lucky me, right?
10. I carry hot sauce packets in my purse.
- Me: Aw. Look at you just smiling in here.
- Mom: Was I? It must have been because I was reading about Greek food. Feta...
Awesome! Whatta shame I left the District for good (for now) Saturday morning or you could have had your very own semi-OK tour guide.