“I just came home and saw my notifications and it was like, ‘Andrew WK is following you on Twitter.” I pretty much just said to myself, ‘Mission accomplished.’”
In almost-as-cool news, Northbrook Garage started following me.
- Me: You better help make the bed or I'm giving you one of the unicorn pillowcases.
- Husband: Augh, no!
- Me: They're not that bad, really! I mean, they're kind of, you know, ironic, right?
- Husband: They can only be ironic if you haven't had them continuously since you were six.
“Do you know what ‘wale’ is?”
“W-A-L-E. Jim just texted me to see if I wanted to see ‘wale’ for free tonight. Is that a movie or a band?”
“I don’t know but you should go.”
So I did. Apparently D.C. rapper Wale (pronounced “Wall-A,” kind of like “Sade” but with a “W” instead) has got fans. Like, so many fans that they entirely packed out the innards of Center Stage … I mean, he collab’d with Lady Gaga. I guess I didn’t realize what luck we had scoring those free passes.
Highlights include Jim catching Wale’s gigantic, red baseball cap, snagging some sweet (I’m assuming, I haven’t given ‘em a listen yet) mix-tapes outside the venue and the whole crowd chanting “no soup for you.” Oh Wale. If only I’d known before.
- Me: you are a steaming sack of lies, mister!
- Him: your the steaming sack
- Me: my the steaming sack
- Him: haha, yes
- I am going to remove the apostrophe key from your keyboard so we can live in a beautiful un-punctuated world together
- Me: hahahahahaha
- you just hyphenated un-punctuated
- Him: fuck
- damn you spinnaker
- (shaking my fist at the sky)
of my future daughter.
she was way cuter than me, and my first insinct
was to cut her super short bangs.
ready to have children? definitely not.
When I pair a short dress/skirt with tights, I tend to forget that that doesn’t quite constitute as pants and will often proceed to sit in very un-ladylike fashions at my “desk.”
- Me: Ugh. I get such a boner for kitchen appliances.
- Erik: Sounds painful.
- erik: ill show you the episode
- me: will you?
- will you show me the episode?
- erik: ya, I have it on dvd
- me: will YOU show me THE episode?
- WILL you SHOW me the EPISODE?
- erik: stop that